Wednesday, April 7

Quiet Week

I really don't have much to say this week. We had a guest in town from Seattle, which was fun. It's always surprising to me who's good with Doodles and who isn't. I know some people who I would be sure would be fantastic with babies, but then they get near Doodles and they hold him at arm's length, as if he smelled bad. (Okay, so odds are he does smell bad, but real baby people don't mind.) (And for the record, I never say, "Do you want to hold Doodles?" I think that's so rude. I never liked it when people asked me because you always felt like you had to say yes. If anyone asks though, I'm happy to hand the stink bomb over.) I wouldn't have expected this friend to be particularly good with Doodles--really for no other reason than I've never seen him with a baby before--but he was great with him.

I wish I had something more exciting to report this week, but I really don't. Sometimes it's just like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home