Tuesday, April 27

Wonky Bloggy

After not a lot of soul searching and really very little thought, I suppose I might as well migrate this blog over and keep it alive for at least the near future. So this blog may be unavailable for a bit, because I've got to move it to a blogspot account, then move it to a hosted Wordpress account, and then migrate over to my own Wordpress. And if you know anything about me you understood that you were to read that as "Adam has got to move it to a..." But the short version is this site may be wonky for a bit. But it'll happen soon, as the big flashing message I get on Blogger is telling me I have till Saturday to get my ass out of Blogger.

I'd post some pictures in the meantime to amuse you, as we had a very busy, very amusing week last week, but I just migrated over to a new (Mac!) computer, and I have no idea how it works. Meaning I send the pictures into my computer, but I don't know how to get them back out. Hopefully that too will be fixed by Saturday.

So, bye bye Blogger. I'll see all of you on the other side in Wordpress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home